Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Craft Monster

Halloween is just around the corner. October is high season for making Christmas gifts, so my halloween costume needs to be finished this month. That makes end of summer and fall high craft season. This year I am in the middle of cleaning out my house/life, getting rid of supplies that I have not used in a few years. I would rather use the small pieces of fabric than throw anything away, so I am finding places on my costume that could use more ruffles, or another bow. As a result, my costume might be more extravagant than it has been in the passed. Along with costume making I am getting ready to decorate for Halloween in my house, and at work. This gives me a chance to make decorations out of my as yet unused craft supplies. It is exciting that I might be able to make a costume, and decorate a house without buying one thing!

No comments: